Global Transparency to Move the Global Methane Pledge to Action
November 8, 2022 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm UTC+2
- This event has passed.
This engaging event explores the challenges faced by the signatories of the Global Methane Pledge in moving from commitments to action. Global transparency is critical to support international efforts for methane reductions, and innovative technologies such as satellite monitoring are making transparency a reality today. Panelists include representatives from the Government of Canada, the International Methane Emissions Observatory, the Global Methane Hub, and Canadian industry.
- Stephane Germain, CEO, GHGSat
- Catherine McKenna, Principal and founder, Climate and Nature Solutions
- Claire Perry O’Neill, Principal and founder, ClaireON Limited
- Marcelo Mena-Carrasco, CEO, Global Methane Hub
- Manfredi Caltagirone, Head of International Methane Emissions Observatory (IMEO), UN Environment Programme